Become a Fundraiser
Do you like to work with other people? Do you like to create opportunities to meet new people while raising money for a good cause? Children’s Library International is in need of your help to raise money to make an impact on the lives of many less fortunate individuals by providing access to a brighter future through our programs.
Get a group of friends, family, or loved ones together to host a fun fundraising event in your community to help support Children’s Library International. Your help, time, and talent are greatly appreciate.
Here are a list of ways you can help raise money for Children’s Library International:
- – Coin Drive– Students can start a coin drive at school or adults can collect coins from their co-workers to raise money for our organization.
- – Bake Sale– Host a bake sale at your school, church, public event or family event.
- – Garage Sale– Collect gently used items from group members/donors to be sold – Recycling Drive.
- – Arts and Crafts Drive-Sell handmade arts and crafts to your co-workers, church, family, friends, etc.
- – Car Wash Drive-Coordinate group members to wash cars in a high traffic location for donations.
- – Bingo Night-Get prizes donated and charge an entrance fee.
- – 50/50 Raffle – Sell raffle tickets and offer half of the proceeds as prizes.
- – Scratch Cards – Donors receive a sheet of coupons for a small donation of a few dollars.
- – Sticky Fly – Sell pieces of duct tape for donors to stick your group’s leader to a wall suspended above the floor for a portion of an event.
- – Choose the Torture – Have donors pay $1 a vote to decide which form of “torture” to inflict on your organization’s leader (i.e. dye hair, dress as a clown, trade a job for a day).
- – It’s a Wrap – Coordinate with a store to offer gift wrap services during the holidays.
- – Make the Grade – Have students get pledges for “A’s” and “B’s” at the beginning of a quarter and collect the donations after report card time.
- – Change It – Start a competition between classes, families or individuals by giving them each a coin jar to collect change for a designated amount of time. The one with the most collected wins a prize.
- – Reverse Raffle – All potential sponsors get a raffle ticket and sell it back for $10 to avoid getting their name drawn to do something embarrassing.
*To start a fundraising or have any questions/comments, please e-mail us at email@example.com